24 Kasım 2016 Perşembe

After getting ready for dinner, I took some photos of mine while Nick Cave's best Murder Ballad was playing in my mind: "From the first day I saw her I knew she was the one / She stared in my eyes and smiled / For her lips were the colour of the roses / That grew down the river, all bloody and wild // When he knocked on my door and entered the room / My trembling subsided in his sure embrace / He would be my first man, and with a careful hand /He wiped at the tears that ran down my face" ~ Where the Wild Roses Grow, Nick Cave. #shukineshu #shukineshustil #ootd #outfitoftheday #bugünnegiydim #whatiweartoday #whatiworetoday #womensstyle #stylishwomen #streetstyle #dailylook #dailyoutfit #dailystyle #murderballad


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2fK5coB

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder